5.12.2003

My mother came home unexpectedly early from her weekend away with friends. I didn't have any sort of present for her, which I understood to be incredibly bad. So I stayed up all night rewiring and hanging a ceiling lamp for her in the living room. Well, I passed out afterwards and overslept. This lead to a very unpleasant phone call with the production manager from my former production. I don't need that kind of negative energy in my life; it gave the day a very bad start. So, I'm completely finished with my Chicago show and can focus on getting everything ready to go to Massachusetts. Luckily, I had a very good talk with their company manager and feel confident that I'm not walking into another evil ballet situation. The fact that they even have a company manager is a step up.
I've almost finished my rowan all season cotton sweater. My mother and grandmother find the idea of a sleeveless sweater with a turtleneck quite strange, but it's not designed for warmth. It wasn't designed with a turtleneck, for that matter. I modified the neckline, after consulting a few books. I'm not sure that I realized what a pain it would be to pick up all of those neckline stitches to start the turtleneck, but it's going along quite well now. I hope to have it finished in order to wear it tonight, but if I don't, it won't be the end of the world.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com