5.20.2003

I've finished my days of driving and am now attempting to settle into the area. More on that subject later.
A few observations:
People who drive pick up trucks are very aggressive drivers.
I-90 is a much better route than I-80. 80 spends too much time in the mountains.
It is possible to listen to Canadian radio stations in New York. They're not better, they're just different.
I understand all the Funzo jokes on the Simpsons now that I've travelled with a Furby. I put it in the trunk so that I wouldn't have to listen to it the entire trip. Fifteen minutes later, I could still hear its muffled singing as I said good-bye to my mother. It was behaving erratically when I unpacked it, so I though it was time for a battery change. Fresh AAs made no difference. I guess erratic is subjective.
Sunscreen does unkind things to your skin, but not wearing does even worse things.
What do all those no HC signs in Ohio mean? I had plenty of time to think about it, and still haven't come up with a driving related HC.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com